Ravana The Fury's Wrath

Friday, August 12, 2011


Here I am, the insolence. Specify the type of crime you know. I must have done it all.


Maybe I'll soon be off life. Or pinched by falling Mount Suwela immortal. It can not kulawan Guwawijaya heritage, even with its many years Pancasona thrilling universe. But I'm satisfied with everything lelakon my life. Creating chaos in various court. I can laugh as he let go of life.


Except for one thing that makes me regret it.


I admit, my color is jet black. More black than a tense night. But, really I was confronted with an opponent who is white? It really lives only consists of black and white?



That I was born as a self-centered, in fact, is not on my will. Keangkaraanku is just karma from the act of father and mother. My father, Wisrawa Begawan, is a sage who could not judge him wisely.

Look hikayatnya that has become legend. He came to Alengka, facing King Sumali, best friend, to woo the princess, goddess Sukesi, through a contest they held. Not for himself, of course, but for her beloved, Danaraja. But what happened?

My father was a very powerful sage. Therefore, to exert all his knowledge, he could qualify the first contest, which beat Jambumangli, Sumali King's sister, who previously unbeaten by any warrior and sage.

He was ready to meet the second requirement, as prompted by the Goddess, the secret knowledge contained in the spell of Literature Jendra Hayuningrat Pangruwating Diyu.

O, there has never been a human who could understand the secret of this spell.

Except Wisrawa Begawan.

And that indeed the Begawan, my father, reluctant to decipher the secrets of Literature Jendra. Just for the sake of his son tercintalah he was willing to violate his own convictions. Except my dad, no one reached a level of perfection of life. And he had to break them down to a beautiful young woman did not tertara.

Both, Begawan Wisrawa and Goddess Sukesi, must be in a quiet room, not to be disturbed the hustle and bustle of the world around it, if you do not want the exposure that secret failed.

Quiet, dimly lit, with the only light came from holes on all four walls the wind. They sat opposite each other, a distance of only a hand's length. Sukesi Wisrawa old face looked, and looked at the Begawan point between the bright eyes of the goddess.

Softly, opened all the secrets contained in Literature Jendra.

Ah, I do not own secret Jendra Literature. Therefore, my knowledge is limited to the surface, namely that Jendra Sastra is the science or knowledge about the secrets of the universe and its development. So, Literature science Jendra Hayuningrat Pangruwating Diyu is the way to achieve the perfection of life.

The man who mastered the Sastra Jendra will be liberated from all misfortune. If it dies, his spirit will gather with the spirit of human beings have been perfect, together with the gods, noble.

However, the undertone was able to shake Suralaya Begawan. Cause an earthquake and a tornado that struck the palace of the gods.

Guru, who knows for what happened, right down to arcapada, accompanied by the Empress. As an omniscient god, he realized, Literature Jendra not be opened by anyone. If people can understand the point, someday there will be no longer a function of the gods, because humans will be equal gods. Destiny requires it must not happen.

Guru and the Goddess Uma and immediately possessed Begawan Wisrawa Sukesi Goddess, tickling the weak points of both.

Begawan Wisrawa indeed a powerful preacher, smooth manner, and clairvoyant. But he is also human, who was still keeping outward passion. Especially in front of him was a woman of unparalleled beauty, with skin like marble and hair like a waterfall, which issued a seven fragrant flowers crawl both nostrils.

Both Begawan Wisrawa and Goddess Sukesi powerless against temptation. Their chests burned by passion that grew red hot.

And it came to what is desired Maharaja Gods.

Months later, the seeds they grow insolent lust in the offspring. And here I am, that when born to my father and my mother terguguk silent. Something surprising. Is not who sows shall reap greedy appetite? I immediately born with ten heads and twenty hands, giant menggiriskan tangible. Maybe because too disappointed, my father and mother then reluctantly care of me.

I dumped my grandfather, King Sumali, that can actually accept my physical circumstances that are large beyond reason.

Some time later, I knew my father and my mother was disappointed when the second child was born more giants from me and a third child is also a giant even though female sex.

Ah, is it true I was born and then mostly just to spit greedy?

Perhaps no one knows you. My grandfather, King Sumali, educate me that likes to meditate and live a geni starch. He has been whispered that he wanted me to someday be a knight who mandraguna without tara, has the advantage of anyone.

At the peak of Mount Gohkarna, who had never stepped on humans before, I do penance penances. Compute, I did penance of five years for each head. So, to be imprisoned for ten of my head, I turned off my body no less than fifty years. Are there other people who undergo penance as I do?

Guru himself down from the top Gohkarna Suralaya when tapaku arrived at its end.

"What do you want with a dead body fifty warsa" asked the Guru. My eyes are dazzled by the gleam of her body.

I answered honestly what it is.

"I want to have supernatural power and superiority over anyone arcapada residents. Not only is there on earth, but also all creatures under the earth, even deep in Suralaya. Slave wants to be amounting Gohkarna bertiwikrama. "

Guru looked stunned. But he could not pull his words. "Fulfill your every wish."

Well, what's wrong with the way my life?

Fifty years I hid in the mountains, which are too quiet, not knowing what was going on down there.

Or maybe that was the base. I meditate too long and not yet fully ready to explore the world when suddenly my eyes dazzled by the light emanating from the beautiful face. Very beautiful. I'm sure, my mother's face that there's not been staggering one-tenth.

People called him Sprott.

True, she was a woman who didamba anyone. Wrong if I also harbored love?

Yes, love.

This is probably the base of the disaster, so I came to be known as the greedy.

In fact, only one fault: he belonged to Rama. And one mistake: I burnt love.

But I was eager to have it. No matter what I do. Sprott must be Alengka interest, as my mother used to be a flower that radiates beauty all over the world.

O, Mantili daughter, perhaps I'm sorry for the contest came when I was myself in Gohkarna mesu so as if there's only one person that can lift and shoot off Gendewa. But it's OK. I'm sure that I was not too late to have it. Ayodya is just a piece of land smaller than Alengka and other countries that have such kutaklukkan Maespati and Lokapala, and Rama was too gentle for me even though the news reached me that he was the Wisnuputra.

I was kidnapped Sinta when it left the beautiful Rama fooled by a simple game. Anyway, for what he has to suffer as beautiful goddess in the jungle?

You know, I placed at the Sprott Alengka the most beautiful palace. And you know, I never touched her though could have been if only kuturuti sheer lust.

I offer love.

Greater than that already granted Rama.

Ah, Sprott, how much I love, more than anything in the world. I'm willing to dedicate whatever you ask, although it must move Suralaya Maharaja's palace.

Oh, do not it proper that I harbored a burning love?

No it proper ugly giant who love beautiful women? Not mine was born with a bad face immeasurably. And not one of Sprott, of course, blessed with extraordinary beauty. And if I have a love one? Is not love just grows, without ever a plan?

I faced all the challenges, kutaklukkan all odds, despite the outbreak of war that should never guess. Great war which destroyed half the universe.

All for love.

And I'm proud of it. I faced all not for fame or big names. I felt what I had previously been greater than just fame. I'm more powerful than anyone. I'm more powerful than all of them. I'm the king of every emperor.

Only one who has not reach.

Be loved.

I have and with all my heart I give love. Because of that I craved also love of the beloved person. Is not that fair? I love and I want to be loved. Not by anyone, but by Sprott.

Ah, Sprott.

Unfortunately, for love, I have to face almost the whole world, even Suralaya. Only helped my people and one sister, also my son, I faced Rama supported the mighty king, even one of his own biological sister. I, the man who won his own level of superiority through my efforts, dealing with lelananging universe that was already destined to assert any kind of greedy, get help from the kings, sages and brahmins too, as well as the warrior god of children, and even got a protection from the gods own.

I'm proud. My people have fought with valor. My son developed a chest full of passion. My brother was competing and then the country perlaya into flower.

And I stretch out my chest and face forward for the sake of belief that is not too shaky.

Love.

Rama I faced even though I knew that already recorded in the line of fate in the end I will perlaya Guwawijaya.

Only, before I took off my life, know that there is no white color on top of the world. Even the gods, as well as the overlord of the gods, drawing sheets with the stroke of lust is also life-gray. How could the Manikmaya captivated by his wife on the back Andini cow? Why the gods can also be tempted by the women arcapada?

Understand that the universe was not a knight lelananging perfect. He prefers that his wife's selfishness and his own father could not stand it anymore. Is not Dasarata died of grief unbearable by his departure to the forest? Did not Rama's own heart to leave his wife for the sake of chasing a shadow that is not real? And the biggest mistake, is not he suspected the goddess had been tainted by the hand and should face punishment kasarku immeasurably: plunge into the flames?

Every second, I always imagined body vibration Sprott like crater of Mount Gohkarna imagine. However, I never touched her because I was expecting something far more valuable than just a burst of magma. That is love.

Therefore, let me die with satisfaction at heart. That is actually a blatant keangkaraanku not much compared to thousands of bersaput greedy Brahmin face. I'm sure, greedy so much more dangerous than a mere savage Ravana 

0 comments:

Post a Comment